GP Telescopic High Pressure Super Wand
TeleScopic High Pressure Wand. 4000 psi Heavy-duty lightweight aluminum, Fiberglass, and Polymer construction. Heavy duty linear spray gun, quick connect nozzle attachment, thick walled fiberglass for longer life, fluted aluminum pole for added strength, 1/4" hose draw for chemicals up to 200 feet. Maximum fluid temperature 195 degrees F, maximum volume 10.5 gpm. Reinforced trigger attachment. Available in 18 ft. & 24 ft. 3-Section variations.
There are many telescopic wands on the market that may look similar but none compare to the unique heavy duty quality of these particular poles. They are manufactured in the USA
These Heavy Duty optimum quality telescopic wands help to make the most difficult cleaning jobs easier. These poles feature thick walled fiberglass and aluminum to withstand the rigors of everyday usage by the professional user. The hose, gun, and nozzles are designed for easy replacement in the field if necessary.
* 3/8" R1 4000 psi hose to reduce overall weight
* Heavy duty linear spray gun
* Quick connect angled nozzle attachment
* Thick walled fiberglass for longer lifespan
* Fluted aluminum pole for added strength
* Stops on each pole prevents sections from pulling apart
* 10.5 gpm maximum
* 195 degree F. maximum
* Reinforced trigger attachment assembly
* 3/8" mpt inlet w/QC plug*****
Note: We can substitute the Supplied Inlet QC Plug for a QC Socket at your request.
(no additional charge)
Replacement pole sections, locking collar assemblies, and hose assemblies are available. Please call for pricing and availability